Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quick Chicken Stir Fry Dinner

After a long day of cleaning, organizing and keeping kids busy I did not want supper to be very complicated. Here's a rundown of tonight's meal, in case you're feeling the same way! 
 
Quick Chicken Stir Fry
 

 
add 1/4 stick of butter in wok over med. heat
add:
1/2 head of green cabbage - chopped
4 carrots - use veggie peeler to make long, thin peels
1/2 onion - sliced
4-5 mushrooms - sliced
3 celery stalks - chopped
cook until veggies are soft - 10 min
 
boil 8 oz. of spaghetti noodles
 
add a bit more butter &  3 thawed chicken breasts
 to center of wok
 (veggies can hang out around the sides)
cook thoroughly
cut up chicken into chunks
keep all together in wok
add cooked noodles & 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
toss and heat for a minute
serve hot!
(toasted sesame seeds would be great )
 
Enjoy! ☺
 


1 comment:

  1. Lately, I have a problem about the Recipes For Stir Fry because it keeps repeating the food I cook. My friend advice me to surf in the internet on the internet and look some easy recipes to cook. And I found your blog, I learned very much with your article. Thank you very much for the knowledge.

    ReplyDelete